We, MIDAS NETWORK d.o.o., Radnička cesta 47, Zagreb, OIB: 44561205245, are a company specialised in digital marketing and advertising. As part of our activity, we collect and process personal data in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
The protection of your privacy is our priority, and therefore we ask you to read this information carefully!
1. Who is responsible for personal data processing?
MIDAS NETWORK d.o.o. is responsible for processing of your personal data, as prescribed by the law and regulations on the protection of personal data. As Head of personal data processing, Midas Network determines the purpose and means of personal data processing, and is responsible for storage and use of personal data in paper or electronic form.
2. Data protection officer
In compliance with relevant regulations, Midas Network d.o.o. has appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted for all questions related to the processing of your personal data or exercising your rights to the protection of personal data. Contact e-mail address: [email protected].
3. Which kind of personal data do we collect?
The personal data that we collect are primarily your basic personal data (name, surname, address, contact data…). We collect them only when you contact us and request contact with our employees, and the data are necessary for the provision of the requested service. Your data can be accessed only by the employees and owners of the company Midas Network d.o.o.
4. How do we collect and use your personal data?
We primarily collect personal data in order to ensure the provision of requested service and to respond to your inquiry as efficiently as possible.
When you provide your personal data, you agree to contact us and thereby give us the right to include you in our database in order to ensure the requested service. We consider this your explicit consent to contact.
We do not sell, convey or disclose any of the data we collect on our website, except for the following instances:
· when this is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations
· when this is necessary in order to protect your life or physical integrity, and you are not able to give your consent to process your personal data
· when this is necessary to fulfil tasks performed in public interest.
The protection of privacy of your data is permanent, and you can ask for the erasure of your personal data by sending a direct request. The processing subject’s personal data are erased immediately and without delay upon their request, and no later than one month from receiving the request. The processing subject is informed on the performed erasure by e-mail, within one month after receiving their request.
Following the withdrawal of consent, we will use your data only for the purpose of internal statistical data processing, and they will be fully anonymised.
During the defined time of storing personal data in our personal data records, we conduct the following measures:
· A periodic review of personal data records
· The verification of applicability of the data storing period with regard to the operating requirements, the type of personal data, the purpose of processing, and the category of processing subjects.
5. Who can access your personal data?
We will ensure that your data are processed only in a manner consistent with the aforementioned purpose. If this is necessary in order to fulfil the aforementioned purpose, the following entities will have access to your personal data: authorised employees and owners of the company Midas Network d.o.o. All of the aforementioned entities will process personal data exclusively under the instructions of Midas Network d.o.o.
6. Where will my data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed within the countries for which the European Commission has assessed that they ensure an adequate level of protection on part of processors listed in Point 5, whose responsibility and obligation to protect personal data and to keep their confidentiality is defined by a contractual relationship and in accordance with all technical and organisational measures and legislation governing data protection. Your personal data will not be made available to anyone who is not authorised by Midas Network d.o.o.
7. Server statistics
Our global network server uses a statistical software program. These programs are a standard feature of all internet servers and are not specific only to our website. Such statistical programs enable us to adapt our website so that it is as efficient and simple as possible for our visitors (identifying the data that are of the most or least interest to our users, adapting the website for individual web browsers, efficiency of structure of our location, and the visiting rate of our website).
9. Data security
To ensure data security at this address and the accessibility of service to all users, this computer system uses a software program that monitors visits on the network and recognises unauthorised attempts at downloading or exchange of data, as well as those that could cause damage otherwise. Unauthorised attempts at downloading or exchange of data at this location are strictly forbidden.
However, do bear in mind that no transfer through the internet or manner of electronic storage is 100 % secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee our absolute security.
We value your confidence in providing your personal data, and therefore we implement technical and organisational measures, including the protection from unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, with which we ensure that only the necessary personal data are processed in an integrated manner and with an appropriate level of security. Data protection is ensured with access control and regulated through contracts with them.
Our services are not meant for children under 16 years of age. We do not collect personal data coming from children under 16 years of age. Should we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal data, we will immediately erase them from our servers. If you are a parent or a guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, do contact us so that we can take necessary action.
11. What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
Where legally applicable, you have a right to information on processing of your personal data, to withdraw your consent at any time, to modify or amend your personal data to ensure their accuracy at all times, to erase your personal data when they are no longer required for the aforementioned purposes, to transfer your personal data in structured form, to be notified of any erasure, modification or blocking of data to a third party to which the data have been disclosed, and to file a complaint to Midas Network d.o.o. or to a competent state authority.
12. The right to complain to a supervisory authority
You can also file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority Agency for Personal Data Protection (Agencija za zaštitu osobnih podataka), Martićeva 14, Zagreb, 00385 (0)1 4609 999, [email protected], www.azop.hr
13. How long do we store personal data?
We will store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we process them. The criterium upon which we determine the period of storing personal data is the very purpose of collecting and the time period within which you wish to receive our services.
14. How can you contact us?
Should you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data, you can contact us by telephone, e-mail, or post, as follows:
E-mail: [email protected]
in written form at the address: Midas Network d.o.o., Radnička cesta 47, Zagreb
by using the web form found at www.midas-network.com/dataPrivacyInquiry.aspx
15. How often do we update this Information on the Use of Personal Data?
Our Information on the Use of Personal Data is regularly updated, and the latest version is available at all times at our website www.midas-network.com. Should there occur any significant changes that may affect you, we will notify you directly.
I confirm that I am familiar with all relevant information on Midas Network d.o.o. and the services it provides.
I hereby give express consent to Midas Network d.o.o. and to business-related entities of Midas Network d.o.o. to collect and further process my personal data, as well as all other data retrieved during the provision of their services pursuant to the legislation, and in accordance with the defined purpose.
1. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the general terms and conditions of use of MIDAS PLATFORM as service provided to the User by the company Midas Network d.o.o., Radnička cesta 47, 10 000 Zagreb, OIB: 44561205245, on the basis of Contract concluded between the User and the company Midas Network d.o.o., Radnička cesta 47, 10 000 Zagreb, OIB: 44561205245.
2. The term User encompasses any legal or physical person who indirectly or directly uses the services of MIDAS PLATFORM of the company Midas Network d.o.o., Radnička cesta 47, 10 000 Zagreb, OIB: 44561205245.
3. By collaborating with Midas Network d.o.o. and by using the services of Midas Network d.o.o. through appropriate technical means of access and their use, all users are obliged to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, and agree that the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are applied to them.
4. The User confirms that Midas Network d.o.o. does not influence in any way the creation, filtering, provision and distribution of content advertised through MIDAS PLATFORM, and does not have control over the source of the aforementioned content.
5. By using the services, the User accepts, acknowledges and understands that Midas Network d.o.o. is not and will not be held liable for any content (in form of texts, images, webpages, etc.) advertised by the use of MIDAS PLATFORM, through users or any other third party.
6. By using the services of Midas Network d.o.o., the User accepts their sole responsibility for all content (in form of texts, images, webpages, etc.) advertised by the use of MIDAS PLATFORM.
7. Upon learning of any content that is contrary to positive legal regulations or could entail a breach of the Contract, the User agrees to immediately and without delay notify Midas Network d.o.o. thereof, who are authorised to eliminate such content from the system without delay or approval from either contracting party. If there are doubts as to whether a piece of content qualifies as contrary to positive legal regulations, the contracting parties i.e. the User agrees that Midas Network d.o.o. is authorised to independently assess whether such content is contrary to positive legal regulations and to remove such content, whereby the User waives in advance all claims towards Midas Network d.o.o. that may be of contractual or extracontractual, civil law or criminal law nature.
8. Should Midas Network d.o.o. learn that any content is contrary to positive legal regulations in any other manner than specified in Point 7 of these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees that Midas Network d.o.o. is authorised to remove such content from the service provision system independently and without further approval or consent from either contracting party. If there are doubts as to whether a piece of content qualifies as contrary to positive legal regulations, the contracting parties i.e. the User agrees that Midas Network d.o.o. is authorised to independently assess whether such content is contrary to positive legal regulations and to remove such content, whereby the User waives in advance all claims towards Midas Network d.o.o. that may be of contractual or extracontractual, civil law or criminal law nature.
9. The User hereby accepts that Midas Network d.o.o. will not share any liability that may in any way arise from or is in any way related to using MIDAS PLATFORM, or for any activity by the User with the use or abuse of its contents, or for any kind of damage incurred to the User or any other third party related to the use or abuse of its contents.